Do you have a story you would like published on Life with Spina Bifida? Email me at email@example.com and I would love to give you the opportunity to have your voice heard. I don’t require much of my guest bloggers but I do have a few simple rules:
- All topics must be approved and any that aren’t will not be published! I can reject topics for any reason and in those instances, you will be asked to pick something else.
- I usually write blogs that range between 600-1000 words so they rank higher in google. Articles that are sent to me that are shorter than 600 words will not be published because Google will see them as low-quality posts and they won’t do well. There is no maximum word count I just ask that all posts are a bare minimum of 600 words.
- All blog posts must be original and written specifically for this blog. Blog posts that have published anywhere else including your own blog will not be published.
- Blog posts that are focused on religion or politics will not be published because that is not what this blog is about.
- This blog is based on experiences that I have gained through living with a disability. None of my blog posts are based on google searches! Sometimes if I need a fact I may google it but for the most part, everything I post is from personal experiences, not something I read on google. Unless you are an expert on a condition or parent of a disabled child you may not write about a disability you do not have. It’s not authentic and there so many other things you can write about. Get creative!
- I want to make this blog kid friendly so please no profanity or vulgar language because I will cut those things out!
- Guest posts are strictly voluntary and you will receive no payment. I will share your post on all my social media so what you will gain is exposure!
- Please include a photo for your blog, a short bio of yourself and all your social media links. If you don’t have a photo for your blog no worries I will create one using Canva.
If you any ideas that you would like to share please don’t hesitate to reach out I would love to share your story!